A sublime color scheme and a must for any garden. A compact Primula Acaulis that grows only up to 10-12 cm (4-5 inches) tall, but with impressive visual impact
A true spectacle, Primula ‘Zebra Blue’ (Polyanthus Primrose) is a compact perennial that produces large, 2-inch-wide (5cm) blue and white striped flowers adorned with a bright yellow heart.
Zebra Blue Features
- Blooming over a long flowering period, from late winter to late spring and they stand out beautifully against the lance-shaped rosette of dark green leaves.
- Easy to grow, so this primula acaulis can look great on edges or in containers.
- The flowers are lightly scented and are produced on an elegant semi-evergreen ribbed rosette.
- Native to the Alps, it grows perfectly in well-drained and even stony soils.
- Plant in cool, moist, humus-rich soil in light so it can moderate shade in hot, dry climates.
Photos of the Zebra Blue
More exotic flowers.